Replacement Montreal Windows may not have been on the top of this year’s home improvement project list, but perhaps they should be! Are your windows foggy, drafty, difficult to open, or have rotting sills? If so, then you may be interested to know the many benefits of replacement Montreal Windows for your home!
1. Replacement Montreal Windows Save You Money
New Montreal Windows may seem like a costly project, but they are a long-term investment that provide great savings on energy every year! Old and antiquated single-pane windows can be responsible for up to 30 percent of your home’s heat loss. Energy-efficient replacement montreal windows are designed specifically to keep heat in or out, depending on the season
Additional features of new replacement montreal windows
- New windows keep extreme weather outside. Energy-efficient windows can reduce the demand on your heating and cooling systems by up to 25 percent allowing you to make your home more comfortable at a lower cost.
- Premium window insulation. Double or triple-pane replacement windows are now filled with gas, typically argon or krypton, to help keep air from escaping your home.
- ”Low-e” (low thermal emissivity) windows have a very thin coating applied to the glass. This coating reflects various solar waves, such as long-wave infrared energy (or heat) from the sun, keeping your home more comfortable. Combined with double or triple-pane glass and argon or krypton gas, low-e coating can significantly improve the thermal efficiency of your windows.
Not only will you see instant saving in your monthly costs, but you might be able to receive instant saving offered through rebated for new windows from your utility company. You may also be able to claim a deduction on your income taxes for you energy-efficient replacement windows.
2. New Montreal Windows Will Increase your Home’s Worth
If you replace your montreal windows tomorrow and sell your home the following day, you will be able to recoup the majority of your cost. Better yet, stay in your home and choose new SDO Windows you can enjoy for many years to come. They are an excellent investment and beautiful addition to your home!
There are other monetary benefits of new windows. Your property value may increase, which also increases your resale value. An often overlooked benefit of replacement windows is curb appeal. The ever-increasing selection of window types, sizes, colors, hardware finishes and styles allows you to match your windows to your home’s design or update its look. The continuity of your home’s appearance can greatly influence the appraisal of your home. Curb appeal can make or break the sale of a home.
Additionally, replacement montreal windows with multiple locks can also lower your insurance costs. This added value also increases appeal to a potential homebuyer. Emotional security certainly adds to the appeal and perceived worth of your home.
3. The Comfort of Replacement Montreal Windows
Your home is your castle. It’s the place you live, learn and grow. It’s the place you go for comfort. The benefits of replacement windows are far greater than the cost. They improve your home’s overall environment with benefits like natural light, noise reduction, improved views and custom style. New windows can offer UV protection for walls, fabrics, flooring and furniture, which lengthens the life and quality of your home’s interior. They also require very little maintenance, allowing you more time for activities you enjoy. Consider the benefits of new windows for your home and how they can improve your quality of life.
Are you ready to pursue replacement windows for your home? Request a free in-home estimate from SDO Windows & Doors to learn more abour how our custom, energy-efficient windows can benefit your home. Call us today (514) 344-1010.